OCA values inclusion and collaboration. As a community of Organization Development and Change Management professionals in the Greater Atlanta area, one strategy for achieving this is through establishing and maintaining formal relationships with other associations.
Our alliance goals are to:
- offer collegiality and professional learning to/ with our alliance partners
- provide OCA members with new opportunities that meet their professional needs
- create an opportunity to promote OCA through great affiliations
- allow OCA to remain sustainable as an independent organization
The OCA Board is in the process of defining different categories of affiliation. These include program attendance, chapters of national or global organizations, membership discounts, marketing, and co-sponsored conferences and workshops. An alliance relationship may leverage one or more of these categories.
Current and alliance relationships in exploration are:
- Association of Change Management Professional (ACMP)
- International Coach Federation – Atlanta Charter Chapter (ICF-Georgia)
- International Society of Organization Development (ISOD)
- Organization Development Network (ODN)
OCA’s affiliation program criteria include:
- Partners that have compatible missions, cultures, values, and behaviors
- Be mutually beneficial to both alliance organizations and their members
- Have contact people identified from each group
OCA does not share its members and friends database with any alliance partners unless we have obtained opt-in consent by the individual in advance.